Thank you for answering the call of the forest and pledging to recycle your unwanted mobile device(s).
You can now complete PhoneCycle’s online form to organise a free courier collection of your unwanted device(s). Please follow these instructions to ensure a smooth and seamless collection experience:
1. Pack your unwanted devices for collection according the advice provided in the online form
2. Select The Jane Goodall Institute from the PhoneCycle will pay dropdown menu
3. Enter a collection date between February 26th – April 12th, 2019
4. Copy and paste this statement in the additional information section:
"The Forest is Calling and I have answered! Please donate the funds raised from my unwanted mobile device(s) to JGIA to protect endangered great apes and their habitats in the eastern DRC."
5. Check the more than 10 devices button, even if you're donating less than 10 devices. PhoneCycle have generously waived this requirement for devices collected on behalf of JGIA during the campaign term.
The more devices you donate, the more money will be raised to protect great apes and their habitats in eastern DRC.
Here are some tips to collect even more devices and maximise your impact:
- Setup a collection station at your workplace or school and let everyone know they can deposit their unwanted mobile devices there too
- Ask family and friends if they have any unwanted mobile devices they would like to donate
- Check drawers and cupboards throughout your home for old or broken devices that you may have stored and forgotten about
We’d love to know more about your experience with our campaign. Please take a few moments to answer the following questions.