Become a JGIA Lifetime Member!
The generosity of supporters like you is what makes our work possible.
The Jane Goodall Institute Australia constantly strives to improve the world around us for both humans and animals. Our efforts include:
- rescuing and rehabilitating orphaned chimpanzees
- empowering sustainable livelihoods in communities near chimpanzee habitat
- curbing rapid deforestation and loss of habitat
- working with young people within Australia to create community-based solutions to challenges in their neighbourhoods
...and so many others. To continue tour work, we need the help of our strong network of members like you.
As a Lifetime Member you will receive the following benefits:
- AGM invite with ability to shape the direction of the organisation by vote
- Dedicated Member Updates
- Recognition in JGIA's Annual Report as a Lifetime Member
- Special invitations and offers (e.g. early bird access to event tickets)
- A JGIA gift plus additional discounts on merchandise
- Support for our ongoing work in Africa and with youth in Australia
Become a JGIA Lifetime Member today, and help us work towards a brighter tomorrow.