Help save chimps. Donate today!
Chimpanzees are in grave danger.
The global pandemic has placed immense pressure on our chimp conservation programs.
With 99% of the same DNA as humans, this endangered species is highly susceptible to COVID-19. Increased safety precautions are needed to prevent transmission from our staff.
Illegal poaching, hunting and trafficking has spiked. Tourism has plummeted, slashing vital income to our reserves and sanctuaries.
But, with over thirty years of community-centred conservation experience, the Jane Goodall Institute (JGI) has the knowledge, tools and passion to most effectively protect chimps - and the communities who live alongside them.
Chip in for chimps today and help keep Jane's dream alive!
Your donation will help fund:
- increased chimp protections from COVID-19 and poaching
- our life-saving rehab centre Tchimpounga, for sick, malnourished and injured orphan chimps
- Park Rangers working on the front line of conservation
- an end to wildlife trafficking through international legislation
- forest regeneration in villages near chimp habitats - benefiting animals, people and environment
- Girls' education to increase quality of life and environmental stewardship
Donations from everyday Aussies like you make up 95% of our funding. Every little really counts.
Donate today, to join us in creating a brighter tomorrow.
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Dr Jane Goodall