Recycling your unwanted mobile devices will:
- raise money to help protect endangered chimpanzees and their habitats
- reduce the need to mine for new materials like coltan
- prevent these devices from entering landfill
- turn the extracted components from your old phone into things like plastic fence posts, stainless steel, and batteries
Registering your school is quick, easy, and gives you access to everything you'll need to recycle mobile phones at your school. Following registration you'll receive:
- promotional material to set up your collection station
- links to educational resources
- instructions on how to organise a visit to your school by the Jane Goodall Institute Australia's Roots & Shoots team
Enter your details below to join us in our purpose of inspiring actions that connect animals, people and our shared environment.
*Remember to include your school's name in the address field below.